Friday 16 September 2016

5 by 5


5 by 5


Favourite albums


the 1975- I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it
the 1975 are an English rock band. the band has four members; Matthew Healy, Adam Hann, Ross Macdonald and George Daniel. I like them because their music is different and I like the way they express the meanings of their songs.


maroon 5- V
Maroon 5 is an American pop band with 7 band members; Mickey Madden, Adam Levine, James Valentine, Jesse Carmichael, PJ Morton and Matt Flynne. I love this  album as their music has completely changed from their previous albums and his song lyrics are so relatable. the lead singer, Adam Levine can sing live as well unlike most singers.


Beyoncé- Lemonade
this album is the sixth album that the American singer has released. I love this album as her songs are so powerful and really connect with girls and women. her songs have a strong message and meaning behind her songs.


Jess Glynne- I cry when I laugh
this album is sung by the English singer Jess Glynne. it has a mixture of pop, soul and house music. I love this album as she is a great singer and expresses her feeling through her songs which are very relatable and relate to real life situations that her audience experience.


Adele- 25
this album is the third album released by the English singer Adele. the songs on the album are a mixture of pop, soul, contemporary R&B and folk music which makes all of the songs on the album different to each other. I love this album as she has an amazing voice and her songs are a lot different to the music she has previously written




favourite films



Burlesque
burlesque is a musical film directed by Steven Antin in 2010 in North America. it stars Char and Christina Aguilera. I like this film  because I love the costumes and makeup. also Christina Aguilera is an amazing singer.


Marley and me
Marley and me is a 2008  American comedy drama, directed by David Frankel. the film stars Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston. it set a record the largest Christmas day box office ever with $14.75 million in ticket sales. I love this film because it is so cute and any film that has a dog in it is a must to watch. cute story line with good humour and actors.


Dear John
Dear John is a 2010 American drama-war film, starring Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum. the film is directed by Lasse Hallistrom. I love this film because romantic films are so cute and the story line is easy to follow. the story line is also really relatable for a lot of couples. it has good but annoying ending though.


the wolf of wall street
the wolf on wall street is a 2013 American, black biographical comedy crime film. the film was directed by Martin Scorsese. I love this film because the humour is really funny and it has Leonardo DiCaprio in it which is good enough reason to watch any film.




the other women
the other women is a 2014 American comedy film directed by Nick Cassavetes and written by Melissa Stack. the film stars Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, Kate Upton and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Kinney and Don Johnson. I love this film because I love romantic comedies and the actors in the film are some of my favourite actors. it is so funny and easy to watch.


Most hated celebrities




Taylor swift
taylor swift is an American singer. Her music is mostly pop and country. I find her incredibly annoying and I am bored of always hearing about her exes and her relationships. I think she is very fake.

Chris brown
Chris brown is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and actor. I do not enjoy his music at all and the media coverage of him beating his girlfriend at the time, Rihanna and holding a women to gunpoint in his house does show him in a very good light.

Madonna
she may be a seven-time Grammy awards winner and has sold millions of records throughout her carer but she is getting a bit old to be on stage wearing the ridiculous outfits she wears and her music may have been good but only on a night out. the drama over her son is getting slightly boring now and she should stop begging for attention.

Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart is an actor best known for her main role as Isabella in the Twilight films. I find her one of the most annoying actresses there is. I don't think she is very good at acting and what she acts and speaks irritates me.


Kanye West
Kanye west is an American recording artist, songwriter, record producer, fashion designer  and entrepreneur. I do not enjoy his music at all and as far as being a fashion designer, he looks ridiculous. I don't find him a very nice person as he never smiles.



Favourite song

 

closer by the Chainsmokers
'closer' is a song by American duo the chainsmokers, featuring American singer Halsey with added vocals by Andrew Taggart. the song was released on July 29th 2016, this is one of my favourite songs because I love songs by Halsey and by the chainsmokers so putting the two together was going to be a winner.

this must be my dream by The 1975
this song was written and sung by 'the 1975' it was released on their latest album, 'I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware' in 2016. I love this song as it is one of the more upbeat songs on the album. I love the chorus of this song and is good to sing at the top of your voice.


mardy bum by the arctic monkeys 
the arctic monkeys are an English rock band. this song was released in 2006 and is on the album 'whatever people say I am, that's what I'm not'. I like this song because it is different to the other music I listen too and it is not in the pop genre. I think the lyrics are quite comical and portray a funny story.

Alarm by Anne-Marie
Anne-Marie is an English songwriter and Karateka from Essex. She has previous hit singles with rudimental, 'rumour mill' and 'do it right'. I love this song because it is so catchy and has a good beat. the song is empowering for girls and Is good to sing along too.

sorry by Beyoncé
Beyoncé is an American singer songwriter, record producer and actress. the song was released on her 2016 album lemonade. it was written and produced by Wynter Gordon. I love this song because Beyoncé is a great singer and her songs are so strong, powerful and empowering to women.


favourite TV program




The Only Way is Essex
the only way is Essex, also known as TOWIE is a reality TV drama. it was created by Ruth Wrigley and Tony Wood. the show is narrated by Denise Van Outen. I love this program because it is so dramatic and something is always happening. its full of hair, makeup and cute dogs

The Great British Bake-off
the great British bake off is a BAFTA award winning British baking competition. the first serious was shown in 2010 and has been shown every year since. I love this program because Mary berry could melt anyone's heart and the presenters are so funny 


Coronation Street
otherwise known as 'corrie', coronation street is a British soap Opera created by Granda Television. it has been filming since 1960. I don't love this program gut when nothing else is on it's good enough to fill in the gaps and get to know the gossip from the cobbles.


The X Factor
The X Factor is a British reality television singing competition to find new talent in the music industry. the show was created by Simon Cowell in 2004. I like this program because it is easy to watch on a Saturday night when you are eating your dinner and whilst it does shoe some good singing talent, it also does provide at a lot of funny entertainment

tattoo fixers
Tattoo Fixers is a British reality television documentary which is broadcast on E4. the show stars James Hutton, Steven Porter, Louisa Hopper, Paisley Billings and Alice Perrin. The 4 tattoo artist all create sketches for people who come into the studio with terrible tattoos wanting to cover them up. I love this program because James Hutton, otherwise known as Jay is gorgeous and I love Alice and Paisley. I love tattoos and love to see the bad tattoos and the new cover ups.   


No comments:

Post a Comment